Natural Mosquito Control
A single bat can eat up to 1,200 mosquito-sized insects every hour, and up to 6,000 to 8,000 insects each night.
Unlike mass-produced products that consist of cheap plywood and brads, our bat houses are handcrafted using 3/4” cedar boards and exterior screws to guarantee solid, durable construction, built to last. Rather than using mesh, which can loosen and entangle the bats, we provide interior saw cut grooves at 1/2” intervals for bats to cling to.
- Built to Batcon.org specifications
- Made with Western Red Cedar
- Tongue and groove construction
- Saw cut grooves at 1/2” intervals (no mesh)
- Exterior screws throughout
- Exterior dimensions: 17″ x 24″
- Chamber opening: 3/4”
- 3/8″ ventilation slot
- Sealed throughout
- Mounting screws included
- Holds up to 50 bats